News as of Monday January 26, 2015
Winter 2015 Dates Now Posted
Winter 2015 Schedule
Winter 2015 dates are now posted. Check them out!
Our New Website
Our new site is live. You can check it out here. Thank you!
An Ideal Gift
A wine class is a unique gift - offering both a memorable experience and an education in wine, something they'll have for life. Furthermore, the flexibility of our cerificates lends genuine value rather than an obstacle course of restrictions. Thank you for your continued patronage. More details
A Short Clip About Us (produced by OneHundredSeconds)
- Named as a 'Critic's Pick' in New York magazine.
- Andrew talks value wines in the Daily News.
- Andrew divulges 'How to Host a Wine Tasting Party' in Woman's Day.
- Andrew's primer on the basics from Allure magazine.
- Andrew takes on beer in Food & Wine magazine.
- Holiday wine shopping advice in Business Insider magazine.
Click here to see photos of the school and class in progress! More photos as well as videos will be uploaded soon! Our dedicated space was designed with wine tasting (& relaxing) in mind. Come visit us, we're happy to show you around.
We're at 167 West 23rd Street, on the north side of 23rd, just east of 7th Avenue. Our door is to the left of 'Landmark Wines', who shares our same address. For parking subway details, every class has a hyper-link with detailed information.
Would you like to join our mailing list? We hope so, and thank you for your ongoing support as we start our ninth year.